Sunday, March 14, 2010

Another new i-Spy guy

I've just listed a new i-Spy Harpster on the Nest. He's my favourite so far. I saw the fabric in a shop when I was out with Suzan, and I just HAD to have it! So perfect. I have a thing for stars. I wanted to do an orange polarfleece back, but I'm having trouble finding the fabric as yet. When I find some (and I WILL!) I'll make him up too, but for now the pink is the next best thing. And it's pretty damn good if you ask me! :)

I've got all kinds of ideas running through my head for new things that I'd like to make. Let's see if any of them come to fruition. I do have some cute dinosaur sock puppets that I made months ago. I suppose I should get them listed somewhere soon. Who wants to see them? I even bought some new socks to make more puppets today. Better get onto it!

Right - enough of this computer stuff ... where's my needle and thread?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm ... can't find the sock puppets! I bet they got "tidied up" with the kids toys. Now I'll NEVER find them! :)

    ReplyDelete