Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's been too long, really

Well, it's been a long while since I've wandered in here. Too long, really. I've been a busy little bee, creating a new character to compliment the Harpster family ... and this one makes my blog name a little obsolete. We'll deal with that another time. Do you want to meet my new character? I think you'll love her as much as I do. Here she is ...















Her name's Betty Bunny and she's a wheatbag too - just like the rest of the Harpster family. She's named after my much-missed Grandma. I have boy versions too, and they're called Bertie - just in case your wee boy has issues with owning a toy with a girl's name, which, let's face it, boys tend to have those kinds of issues ... and they don't often grow out of them. :)








I've got a variety of Betties and Berties listed on Felt and on Little Kiwi's Nest. I've managed to find some organic wheat and organic lavender to fill them, so I'll be using that from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment