Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Consolidating

I've been thinking about my websites recently. The Harpsters have made their way into a few shops since I last blogged, so there are little Harpster monsters and bunnies in random homes around New Zealand, and I have no idea who's bought them. That's quite exciting! But it's also made me think about the fact that I have a little tag on the side of each wee Harpster that says "harpsters.co.nz" on it, and that website has been a bit lacking in the up-to-date stakes. Until now.

I've been playing around with a Wix design to incorporate the bunnies into the site and to get away from the single page I had before. I've spent hours trying to figure out what goes where on the Wix page and tonight, as I was spending yet more time working on it I thought of the header logo at the top if this blog and tried to incorporate that. Then I looked again at the blog and decided to quit wasting time on Wix and start making this work for me instead.

So, I've redirected the "harpsters.co.nz" site to here, so now when you type "harpsters.co.nz" in, you'll be sent here, to my blog. Maybe that'll encourage me to keep this up-to-date! Maybe.

I've also been "blogged" myself recently - I did an interview for Little Kiwi's Nest (read it here).

The best way to keep in touch with what's going on in Harpsters' world is to check out our Facebook page. That's updated more often than anything else at this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment