Monday, October 11, 2010

Update

I've been blogged! I have a few lessons to learn in the art of blogging, and I think Gail is a good one to learn from. Funny, inspiring and thought provoking. What more do you need in a blog? And she's told her people to come check me out, so I thought I'd better add something quick! :)

I've been working on some new things. You can check them out here on my LKN store, but here's a little sneaky look. There are still a few little things in production and I hope to get them out soon. Kindy's back this week, so that might work better for me.

4 comments:

  1. Those shoes are just too gorgeous! Clever thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ... Going to do them in a few different fabrics - including girls' ones, so if you know of anyone who's having a baby soon, let me know and I might be able to do a custom order ... :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping over from Gail's blog and here to encourage you to post more :P I adore those little cowboy shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there

    Thanks so much for your giveaway on Delightfully Diva-ish which I won. I just redeemed the coupon through the Little Kiwis Nest store and paid the difference by direct deposit into your account today.

    Hopefully the order all comes through to you OK, I ordered the Higgle Harpster Blue!

    Any probs with the order etc just email me on meghanmaloney1 at gmail.com.

    Thanks again. Can't wait to receive the little guy!

    ReplyDelete